Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technology Cloud Sales Representative – Cross-Sector / General Business
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure has reimagined cloud for the most important enterprise applications. It runs with a Generation 2 offering and provides consistent high performance and unmatched governance and security controls across all Cloud Services from Oracle such as Autonomous and Cloud at Customer.
- Autonomous Database is the world’s first autonomous data management in the cloud to deliver automated patching, upgrades, and tuning—including performing all routine database maintenance tasks while the system is running—without human intervention. This new autonomous database is self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing, which helps to eliminate manual database management and human errors.
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service provides full Oracle Databases hosted on Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Exadata Cloud Service is offered on Oracle Cloud, using state-of-the-art Oracle-managed data centers.
- Whilst Oracle Database Exadata Cloud at Customer delivers the world’s most advanced database cloud to customers who require their databases to be located on premises.
- Oracle Gen 2 Exadata Cloud at Customer uniquely combines the world’s #1 database technology and Oracle Exadata, the most powerful database platform, with the simplicity, agility, and elasticity of a cloud-based deployment. It is identical to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service, but located in customers’ own data centers and managed by Oracle Cloud experts.
- If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Tech Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
- We have exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle’s Cloud sales teams. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
What You’ll Do:
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. You will:
- Lead IaaS/PaaS technology deals across its assigned customer territory leveraging world leading cloud offerings from Oracle: Cloud at Customer, Autonomous Database and OCI. Aiming to Land– Use – Expand deals into IT and LOB targets to realize value for customer that lead for continuous use and expansion
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Engage with Pre-Sales support for customer meetings to develop customer discussions further
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
Required Skills / Experience
What You’ll Bring:
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in direct software sales, including Cloud Service experience.
- Solution Seller: able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust
- Able to drive a high value of active opportunities at speed, at the same time, closing deals within aggressive timescales
- IT and LOB: Able to confidently pitch Autonomous and Oracle Cloud to both IT and LOB audiences
- Connected: Able to use Oracle ecosystem to navigate within a customer to identify targets and opportunities
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, find the names, cold calling, get the meeting – searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- Cloud confident : Able to outline the full Oracle Cloud picture and explain Universal Credits commercials
- Hands-On: Able to personally demo or give quick hands-on example of Autonomous usage “on the spot”, without needing to always engage technical resources.
- Advanced technical skills in area of specialization.
- Value driven: Able to identify real use-cases for Cloud in the customer that drive value for the customer and can lead to rapid expansion of original deals.
- Optimistic and positive mind set, eager to interact and influence people, driven by winning and resilient.
- Disciplined: daily reporting on activities, systematic fast execution.
- A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedoom and the skills to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).