Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Compliance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
- To support compliance to defined, policies, processes and procedures rolled out, provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- The role holder will lead the effective roll-out and governance of policy and processes for assigned functions, enable, monitor, and support audit observations and be the interface for GTM functions with auditor.
- Process and Policy design and reengineering, designing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and check sheets, monitor and report process performance KPIs
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, processes, and procedures for the OPCO.
- Constantly engage with the Technology Functions (Networks & IT at Group and OpCo’s to align the processes and closure of all open issues.
- Identifies and drive projects for assigned function both – Business and Customer Impacting and revenue/cost impacting and Mentoring Project Teams, using lean and six sigma tools.
- Align with regulatory teams for all key QoS KPI’s for Technology Functions (Networks & IT), ensuring compliance levels are tracked and measured.
- Ensure that Network & IT infrastructure and platforms are equipped and ready for the delivery of KPI’s.
- Ensure effective process design with complete RCA and action plan for breaches and submission to the regulator
- Implement and Lead Compliance, Audits and learning sharing for Network & IT Policies and Processes
- Ensuring effective implementation of Adherence to Regulatory QoS standards and requirements.
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and pain areas.
- Engaging within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle.
- Effective implementation of the learning’s tracker and close looping for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations of the OpCo’s are effectively close looped.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner/Function Head for implementation.
- Ensuring technology gaps are identified and shared with relevant stakeholders for implementation
- Interface with Networks and Information Technology for audits and closures.
Educational Qualification & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience with least 3 years in IT/Networks Operations audit experience in Telecommunications.
- Minimum of 3 years Telco Networks audit experience.
- Experience evaluating Network Architecture etc.
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.