Tecno (Carlcare) Job Recruitment: Tecno (Carlcare Service Limited) has advertised for latest Recruitment 2020 September. Apply here for Tecno Jobs and Vacancies for SSCE, OND, HND and BSc holders via Carlcare (Tecno) Job Portal.
Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products. With the concept “Yes! We care…”, Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service.
We are recruiting:
Tecno (Carlcare) Job Recruitment
1). Graphic Designer
- Are you a skilled Graphic Designer with various graphics tools (Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw etc) looking for an adventurous, varied and exciting experience?
- Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment?
- Are you fast at executing design works?
- If you fit this description this might just be the opportunity you are looking for.
- Minimum of WAEC / HND / B.Sc. in any field of study.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- At least 4 years of proven work experience as a professional graphics designer.
- Proficiency in creative tools (Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Video editing skills is a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High willingness to learn.
2). User Researcher
- As User Experience Researcher will be responsible for providing key insight into our customers, our products and our competitors, to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our wide range of brands and give our customers the inspiration they need to make our products the household name in tech world
- Your overriding responsibility will be to understand users’ or customers’ pain points and needs as they engage with our products and find ways to improve the quality of experience they have with our products.
- Familiar with mobile phone features and be good at user or consumer behavior studies
- Manage research projects from initial proposals to final deliverables
- Drive client satisfaction with problem-shooting proposals, value-added analyses and actionable insights.
- Develop in-depth understanding of users and summarize their preferences
- Build and foster strong relationships with key persons of both client organizations and in-house technical teams, in order to identify opportunities for expanding influence and driving attraction
- Contribute in developing advanced digital market research initiatives integrating conventional research methodologies with digital measurement techniques such as clickstream mining, social listening, ecommerce monitoring, advertisement tracking, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must reside in Lagos
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- 2 years of user research experience in technology companies/ research firms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Deadline: Sep 30, 2020
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should