Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1). Job Title: PR Manager (Corporate Affairs)
- We are looking for a PR and Corporate Affairs Manager who has gained ideally seven years of relevant PR experience in shaping and directing the company’s government affairs and communications strategy.
- Establish a constructive and efficient government relationship network and improve the communication mechanism with government agencies according to the business planning of Transsion Holdings.
- Formulate public relations work plans for government, responsible for maintaining and developing the relations with government agencies
- To expand government resources, obtain government support and create a good business operating environment for the business of Transsion.
- Pay close attention to the status and changes of relevant government policies, and provide professional opinions and suggestions for the business operations and major decisions for Transsion Holdings.
- Responsible for following up the implementation of government, coordinating and reception work, drafting publicity information documents;
- Participate in related public affairs activities on behalf of our company, improve the Transsion Holdings’ awareness and brand image in public;
- Assist in applying for relevant business qualifications or certificate licenses if necessary;
- Flexible handling of various emergency matters with capable emergency public relations ability, establish and improve public relations early warning mechanism to avoid potential government public relations crisis
Candidate’s Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, or a related field, from a reputable institution.
- MSc degree in Communications, Marketing, Public and Media Relations, or any related field required.
- Must have at a minimum of 7 years of related experience in a PR, Marketing communications, Corporate affairs or government relations role, with 3 years being in a managerial or supervisory role,
- Must possess a significant experience in developing and executing public affairs, government relations and communications strategies, with vital access to government connections and resources, and a strong familiarity with the working style of government regulatory units.
- Must live or work in Abuja
- Age range: 30-35 years old
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated excellence in strategic communications.
- Extensive Nigerian government-relations experience with a firm understanding of the Nigerian political and media landscape, with the the ability to implement a multifaceted public affairs strategy.
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2020.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
2). Job Title: Investment Consultant
- We are currently recruiting to recruit an Investment Consultant who will operate as the lead Investment Consultant on the full spectrum of investment consulting activities.
- The investment consultant is responsible for providing high quality investment advice and management services and following up on our existing investment projects.
- Responsible for participating in the preliminary investigation and analysis of the company’s project investments in accordance with the company’s strategy
- Delivering high quality, expert investment advice employing strategic and innovative solutions and contribute to the success of the local investment team through helping to drive business performance
- Organize the collection, analysis and regular reporting of industry business intelligence
- Solve business conflicts with partners and maintain good cooperative relationship;
- Through the analysis of the business data of the partners, find out the problems in the cooperation and propose solutions;
- Monitor and implement the cooperation rules in a timely and accurate manner, report the abnormal situation, and provide Suggestions for the supplement and modification of the cooperation rules according to the actual situation of daily operation.
- Other related tasks, as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or any related field of study is required. Postgraduate degree or above in related area from a reputable university is also desired.
- Relevant Industry-related certifications and/or trainings is a must.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional working experience in the financial services industry particularly with a fund management, securities or investment banking firm.
- Experience studying/working abroad, or in a reputable multicultural environment is highly desired.
- Very strong awareness of investment landscape e.g. regulatory issues, knowledge of asset classes and fund managers.
- Significant and relevant experience in a similar role, with demonstrable track record of successfully managing a portfolio of investment projects worth 50 million USD.
- This position requires B-side enterprise resources or high-end government resources with an annual volume of more than N1 billion.
Competences and Attributes:
- Must reside in Lagos
- Age range: 30-35 years old.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite particularly Excel.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and growth environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external clients;