Find and apply for latest Telecommunications (Telecoms) Jobs / vacancies Recruitment at Lonadek Nigeria Recruitment 2020.
Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Telecommunications Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Telecommunications (Telecoms) Job Recruitment at Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Job Title: General Service Coordinator
- We need of a General Service Coordinator who will see to the operations and administration of the General Services department.
- The preferred candidate would be expected to see to the coordination of the day-to-day running of that unit, hence should be apt at organizing and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The nature of the work would require him/her to interface with Directors and Managers within the company, visitors, clients and all staff, as such he/she is expected to possess excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Work with clients to provide quality service and to ensure clients get the services they need.
- Answer calls and take requests for work to be done from clients and staff.
- Maintain the schedule for workflow within the department and generate work orders.
- Create and maintain a directory of service providers and resources.
- Assess client issues and provide recommendations to fix problems.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for General Services.
- Maintain filing for all clients and vendors.
- Assist with word processing assignments when necessary.
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services
- First degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate working experience in a management, operations and leadership position.
- Understanding of General Finance and Budgeting, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow Management.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Relevant Customer Service and Management experience.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill.
- Ability to Build Consensus and Relationships among Partners, Clients and Employees.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted