Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller Intern
Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- OND / HND in any discipline (Minimum of Lower Credit).
- Not more than 28 years.
- Attractive & Good looking.
- Interpersonal Relationship.
- Excellent Verbal Communication.
- Customer Service Orientation.
The candidate will enjoy HMO benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online