Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-nine (29) branches in seventeen (17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
Qualifications and Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial institution
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent cash handling experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skill.
- Excel knowledge of MS office especially word and excel.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.