Lumos is a market leading provider of high-quality solar home systems in Africa, designed to make reliable and clean power accessible to everyone. Lumos combines easy to use technology with a personalised service to power prosperity for millions of people. Lumos enables people living off the electricity grid or with a poor electricity supply to replace hazardous and expensive fossil fuel generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other basic electronic devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Partner Manager
Locations: Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To sustain and enhance targeted total revenue in designated areas or territories by effective implementation of planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at improving the distribution channel through the recruitment of retail and mega dealer partners.
- Drive market initiation to achieve sales targets in the territory by recruiting retail partners / Microfinance banks to buy and sell the Lumos products to end users.
- Develop a business plan with the retail partners to ensure profitability and reduce overhead cost.
- Ensure adequate and availability of stock in the assigned territory to support the retail partners and micro finance bank agents.
- Coordinate retail partners and microfinance ordering and ensure re-ordering level is fulfilled.
- To ensure retail partners are making stock available and distributing in the entire territory.
- To conduct market insights to determine the best product mix for the retail partners.
- To conduct activation drive sales through various initiatives such as: mobile road shows (buses), presence at events e.g., Trade fair, presentations and corporate engagement in the territory to support the retail partners sales drive.
- Assist retail partners in customer profiling.
- Assist the retail partners in adoption of Lumos sales processes
- Effective customer and product education.
- To effectively and timely communicate all changes in product and services to Sales Reps, retail partners and Microfinance agents.
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, usage, using other sales within territory.
- Preparing Sales Reps,retail dealer partners and Microfinance agents activity, coaching; training
- Weekly performance monitoring of Sales Reps and initiating corrective actions where required
- Review weekly report submission to Head of Partnership
- Ensure availability and proper display of all communication and merchandising in POS
- Escalate customer issues to the right channel.
- Effective follow up with Customers on query resolution.
- Feedback on service; quality and availability
- Installation within 24 hrs
- Availability of appliances and accessories at due price within 10 mins drive
- Daily meeting with Sales Reps (face-to-face or via conference call).
- Weekly visits to all retail dealer partners
- Monthly reporting and presentation at Company-wide HQ meeting
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related Social Sciences.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- 5+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing in FMCG or Telecoms
- Relevant experience in Solar / Telecom industry is desirable
- Previously managed defined territory with track records of achievement.
- 2+Year management experience.
- Result Orientation.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Customer centric.
- Creative self-starter.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.