Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Cross River, Lagos, Nassarawa and Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets for the assigned territory.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with assigned team and Distributors to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create, and execute opportunities with Distributors/assigned resources to increase sell-in/sell-out.
Other Job Functions
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all Distributors and sub-distributors.
- Monitor Distributors’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the Distributors reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the Distributors falls behind on his/her monthly target.
- Perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
- Effective management and development of assigned team in meeting sales targets.
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Must be able to use handheld device and have good knowledge of sales applications.
- Executing sales plan for the territory
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
- Good communication Skills and must be goal driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
- Strong sales analytics, monitoring and evaluation.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online