The International College Portsmouth (ICP) team prepares international students from all around the world for undergraduate- and postgraduate-level study at the University of Portsmouth. We are a team of really dedicated staff who work hard to ensure that students have the very best chance of success, whether that work is academic or welfare and transition support. We are a very diverse team, from many different backgrounds, but we are united in our care for the student experience and student success, and we aim to maintain a very friendly culture and environment for staff and students alike. While it’s sometimes a fast-paced and busy working environment, it’s hugely rewarding for the team when we see our students succeed and progress to the University of Portsmouth, and indeed graduate a couple of years later.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Student Recruitment Manager
- Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused professional to join our team in Nigeria and support the College’s strategic student recruitment plans.
- Working with colleagues and partners in the UK and across the world, our Student Recruitment Manager (SRM) will support the development and implementation of student recruitment strategies that will contribute to the achievement of the College’s targets.
- The SRM is a product sales role that will execute the International College Portsmouth (ICP) student recruitment strategies in Nigeria. A key responsibility of the SRM is to provide services to agents on behalf of ICP. This role will play an important role in driving leads/enquiry & conversion activities through agencies & other channels and delivering support services in conjunction with the business teams to support conversion from enquiry to enrolment.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Tertiary degree level qualification and/ or marketing experience
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural matrixed environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and proactive work habits
- An understanding of the international education industry and visa process
- Experience in building and managing internal and external relationships
- International Study Experience Relationship management skills in a commercial, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the International Education Services Industry and overseas education system
- Success in a sales role within the Higher Education Sector
- Familiarity or extensive knowledge and experience in using Salesforce
What we can offer you:
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should:
For enquiries about the role, please contact Liana Nikolova on .uk
Deadline: Sunday, 23/02/2020 at 00:00pm, however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date.
Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Nigeria.