First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Threat Intelligence & Risk Management Analyst
Job Identification: 327
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assist to review physical access control measures put in place in the Banks offices, buildings and environment bank-wide
- Conduct regular reviews of the Banks offices and other banks facilities to ensure that vulnerabilities and threats are identified and remediated.
- Provide support as needed when a business disruption occurs.
- Identify opportunities to enhance detection systems and security controls to counter known threats.
- Monitor technology systems to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat, accept, and communicate security threats and risks to stakeholders.
- Provide support during changes to existing systems and implementation of new systems
- Continuous monitoring of technology (e.g. network, systems, etc.) security to ensure compliance and optimal performance
- Assist with operational risk assessments and escalate key issues requiring immediate or future planned fixes.
- Contribute to the assessment of the effectiveness of security controls (in conjunction with internal control and other auditory bodies).
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees/Professional Certificates.
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security architecture.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry and banking Operations
- Knowledge of the Banking applications, services/products
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Physical Security
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk treatment procedures.
Application Closing Date
05:49 pm: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online