First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Threat Intelligence & Risk Management Senior Analyst
Job Identification: 326
Location: Head Office, Lagos
- Lead threat and Intelligence processes to identify, analyze, qualify, quantify, treat, accept, communicate and monitor risks related to information technology.
- Lead threat Intelligence team throughout the development and implementation of projects to ensure business, legal, and technical needs, threats and opportunities are identified and managed.
- Establishing and supporting the direct connection between threats, vulnerabilities, compliance, risks, actions, and consequences.
- Ensures appropriate short-term and long-term measures are taken to remedy problems and react to anticipated needs.
- Assist to review the Banks products and services to ensure inherent security threats are mitigated.
- Establish technical and operational structures to ensure the correct implementation of security.
- Conduct internal network “hunting” activities, examining assets for malware, advanced persistent threats (APTs), hidden anomalies, and other indicators of compromise.
- Proactively manages technical and application portfolio availability and performance with emphasis on threats and compromise.
- Review defined levels of tolerance and risk exposure with a focus on mitigating them.
- Manage vulnerabilities and threat events in case of any failure or incident in the Organization
- Provide guidance and support during changes to existing systems and implementation of new systems
- Work with Process and Methods to define KPIs for evaluating effectiveness of threat management measures and controls
- Identify solutions for threat and intelligence, as well as determine and coordinate improvements.
- Manage threats with respect to development and implementation of IT Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Ensure that threat incidents are properly managed; as well as follow-up on solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees /Professional Certificates
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security architecture.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry and banking Operations
- Knowledge of the Banking applications, services/products
- Knowledge of the Software development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Physical Security
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk treatment procedures
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021 at 05:50 pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online