Total Data Limited Job Recruitment
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Location: Ogun
- The procurement officer will have relevant work experience in the field of procurement handling contract management, dispute resolution, managing interpersonal relationships and communication, and investigating/following up on vendor issues.
- Oversee solicitation bids and quotes from vendors in adherence with policies and approved requisitions and procurement plans.
- Ensure pricing information is accurate and aligns with acquisition policies.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintaining and updating supplier information, delivery times, qualifications, product ranges etc
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Ensure integrity, fairness, accuracy, and openness in procurement processes.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- HND / BSc in a related field
- Must have 5-8 years experience in procurement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Market Survey and Cash purchases, creation of RFQ, comparative statement and P.O, Data entry in ERP etc.
- Experience should be from a Manufacturing company.
Candidate Requirements and Attributes:
- Job Location is in Ogun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to Troubleshoot, Hands-on operations supervision experience;
- Able to work under pressure in fast-paced and challenging working environments;
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach is a must
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) skills required
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to make sound and logical decisions.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.