Apply for the latest Total Data Recruitment 2021 jobs vacancies via Total Data job recruitment portal. Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm.
Total Data Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Operator at Total Data Limited
VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY HERE
Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Anambra, Kogi
- Coordinate and oversee smooth day-to-day operations of the business.
- Collaborate with leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identify ways to support this mission through human resource management.
- Perform strategic hiring tasks to fill vital roles in the company.
- Analyse the recruitment process to identify efficient and improvement opportunities and periodically provide unit’s activity report for management.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team; provide resolution of operational concerns and issues.
- Keep abreast with knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Evaluate the various business units internal KPIs and ensure compliance.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- PZ Cussons Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal (Diploma, Degree – Any Discipline)
- JMG Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Jobs Application Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) 2023 / 2024 Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Total Data Job Recruitment 2021
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with cognitive experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Additional qualification and recognized professional certification (e.g., CIPD, CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi) will be a plus.
- Willing to relocate.
- Good communication, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite especially Excel
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for Total Data Recruitment
All candidates should Click Here to apply online.