Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide Power generation services like Solar grid and Gas , Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services and Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade / Accounts Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and control the entire procurement process – negotiation and planning
- Plan and track the shipment of equipment according to customer requirements
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Initiate procurement process – Material Requisition approval
- Coordinate at each stage with suppliers till the goods are received at warehouse
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Complete responsibility of opening of Form M, LC, following with banks on Form M, LC, PAAR, duty payments etc. Submission of Bid requests letters, keep track of allocation details, tracking of open obligations – LC/BC
- Negotiate with suppliers on prices, lead-time, delivery and other commercials
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications of equipment/materials before procurement
- Follow-up on purchase orders status; ensure all expected equipment/materials are received in accordance with PO specifications and that all goods are in good condition
- Coordinate with supplier for imports documentation and timely clearing of sea/air shipments
- Co-ordinate with clearing agents on clearing of goods and any issue.
- Manage the accounts of outsourced vendors.
- Evaluation of vendor performance periodically and inclusion of new vendors to increase competitiveness.
- Produce reports as requested
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 4 – 7 years of work experience.
N200,000 – N25,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.