Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest Agro-Allied facilities, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Trade Finance Officer who will manage financing arrangements for day to day activities of the activities of the organisation and serve as an authorized point of contact for Business Development and Trading requirement.
- Coordinating with the supply chain department concerning LC’s and payment terms with suppliers.
- Communicating with Banks to negotiate for quotes for Letter Of Credit Transactions and explore Trade Finance Opportunities with them.
- Reviewing and negotiating all types of charges raised by current as well as upcoming banks.
- Preparing the files that need to be submitted to banks in order to get new facilities.
- Handling the renewal process for the current facilities with banks.
- Controlling trading operations such as establishing letter of credit, negotiating LC Terms and conditions, discounting LC, issuing bank guarantees, and submitting control returns on all the discounted LCs.
- Controlling all inward / outward remittances which include: Import Bills, Export bills, Remittances, and SWIFT Operations.
- Submit and manage the payments process, ensuring all payments are checked, signed and submitted to the banks, before their respective deadlines
- Performing daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Submitting to the Head of Treasury timely and accurate financial information.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to ensure the accuracy of financial reporting.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 – 4 years experience.
- Not more than 35 years.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.