Firstcor Power Automation Limited – Our client is embarking on a project with the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) for a period of 12 months and they will be needing the services of the suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Planning & Methodology Expert
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Duration: 12 months
Qualifications and Skills
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Training or other related fields;
- Competences in supporting decision-making processes and in analysing organizational contexts
- Competences in organizing and managing training modules in line with corporate strategic objectives
- Ability to plan and implement training interventions in complex organizational structures, applying interactive teaching methods taking into account the socio-relational needs and expectations of the participants
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to coordinate team of trainers
- Full computer literacy.
General Professional Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in planning and management of training activities in complex organizations.
Specific Professional Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the field technical assistance to strategic management;
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in the field of training for public utilities
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as trainer in designing, developing and/or implementing institutional capacity building
- International experience in the area of conducting qualification needs analyses, designing and delivering training would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.