Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transmission Support Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operation and maintenance of all Transmission nodes
- Collaborate in resolving all Fiber and Microwave issues on the network
- Escalate any road construction that would impact the business, follow up with the state and regulatory team and represent the company in external meetings
- Engage with sub-contractors ensuring weekly routine activities are done and report same when not done
- Responsible for all active Network Back-up, software -update and other technical responsibility as assigned by the line manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage
- Any other Soft skills is an added advantage and, physical competency is hands-on ability.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: CV should be saved with the candidate’s full name.