The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate with transport team to determine transport requirements and schedule transport to meet them.
- Assist with assessments of local transportation resources and infrastructure, and the contracting of transportation assets;
- Coordinate the movement of trucks and other transportation assets
- Ensure the appropriate use, maintenance and repair of all trucks.
- Create and / or modify various systems to manage the movement of trucks.
- Keep documents current such as registration, insurance, truck logs,daily inspection reports, etc.
- Ensure sufficient supply of fuel and AGO.
- Manage fuel requests, fuel stocks (fuel farm or supplier agreements) and spare parts inventories;
- Produce monthly fuel and Truck use reports, work orders, etc.
- Install and maintain the Truck Management System (TMS); ensure that data is input regularly and that required reports are produced.
- Hire, train and supervise drivers and mechanic.
- Act as liaison between the company and local government agencies and personnel necessary to keep the Company fleet legal and roadworthy.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND with 5 – 8 years experience.
- Must have an Experience of Oil & Gas downstream section
- Must have the Knowledge of Transport and Logistics
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.