Compugeen is a premier value-added service company and technology solutions provider in Africa, Europe and North America with presence in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Dubai, United Kingdom, United State and Canada We are a fast-paced global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile,& point-of-sale payments and help them make payments seamlessly from their accounting system with robust bank reconciliation function.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Travel Agency Manager
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you passionate about experiencing all the world has to offer and looking for a job that allows you to share that enthusiasm with others? We are looking for a travel manager to research, plan, and arrange trips for both in-house and external clients.
- You will have the chance to research destinations all around the globe and use your knowledge to help clients plan the ideal vacation, corporate retreat, or industry event.
- We want our travel manager to do more than just sell travel and tour packages, we want you to truly listen to every client and create a customized itinerary that exceeds expectations.
- You will enjoy excellent benefits and high earning potential as well as spending every day helping people have the best possible travel experiences.
- Plan travel and tour itineraries daily for in-house and/or external clients, including researching locations and available services, suggesting activities, making travel arrangements, and organizing all relevant information and documentation.
- Sell travel packages frequently to individuals and groups by listening to clients’ preferences and travel goals and using knowledge of destinations and locations to create customized itineraries that meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
- Support clients as needed during issues with travel providers, services, vendors, accommodations, or tour organizations by using standard resolution protocol and communicating effectively with relevant parties.
- Evaluate travel services, vendors, organizations, and activities on a regular basis to determine quality, and use knowledge to modify or enhance travel packages for clients.
- Process travel documents daily according to client needs and internal procedures, including verifying itineraries for accuracy, editing travel materials, coordinating payments, documenting issues and resolutions, and completing necessary legal forms.
- Provide assistance and direction to clients as needed to procure required travel documents such as passports, visas, health certificates, and converted currency.
- Advise clients on travel procedures, points of interest, local customs, required documentation, and accommodations.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency with Galileo System and Amadeus System as well as general computer literacy
- Flexibility to work extended hours during busy seasons
- Diverse travel experience, travel institute certification, or work experience in the hospitality industry
- Fluency in more than one language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date