Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest Agricultural Facilities, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a Treasury Officer who will proactively take ownership of the resolution of banking and financial service inquiries, comprehensive analysis and conclusions on operating and payments activities, and execution of treasury compliance activities related to banking, payments and Investments.
- Inputting of daily bank transaction for both bills for collection and letters of credit transaction and related charges into the software application.
- Review and confirmation of bid letters, letter of amendment, re-validation of expired form M, revalidation of expired bill of lading and other correspondence to bank to consummate International Trade Transactions.
- Checking and calculation of charges on FOREX transactions.
- Daily posting of FOREX purchases on orders for both bills for collection and letters of credit transaction into software application.
- Following up to get payment telex for all bills for collection, bank to bank transfers payment from banks and sending to Head office.
- Keep updated report as regards bid letter summited to banks and all allocation of forex on each file submitted for bid.
- Regularly following up with banks to ensure prompt attention is given to our transaction.
- Follow up on the Dollar cash deposit, transfer and Telex.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- HND or Bsc in Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- 3 – 4 years experience
- Not more than 35 years.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2021.