Airwater Cargo Services Limited a member of Airwater Venture International was registered and incorporated in 2004 with the aim of providing total Cargo Logistics solutions and international shipping freight forwarding, customs clearance, and forwarding services in all the airports and seaports in Nigeria and West Africa (RC 644605).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver assigned orders to customersin a safe, timely, and efficient manner
- Maintain route expectations and standards set by managers and supervisors
- Read invoices and manifests to ensure appropriate products are delivered to each customer in a designated timeframe.
- Work safely at all times and notify the company of any safety-related issues immediately
- Complete a pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the truck and communicate any needed repairs to the management.
- Maintain good communication and relations with internal and external customers
- Provide continuous improvement feedback and communication to management
- Work with and support customer service and sales teams to improve daily productivity.
- Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations, and warehouse delivery policies and procedures.
- Daily compliance with electronic driver and manual logs
- May assist in Warehouse when needed
- Keep interior and exterior of the truck clean and organized
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate with minimum of 5 years of experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.