SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Offshore – Turbine Supervisor – M/F
Location: Nigeria (AKPO FPSO)
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International Contract
- We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services is currently looking for a FPSO OFFSHORE – Turbine Supervisor M/F to join our work force in Nigeria.
Why joining our team?
- For the development of our activities in Africa and especially in Nigeria, we are always seeking talented professionals, that will bring a real added value to our projects.
- By working for SPIE, you will be part of maintenance teams whose objective is to deliver high end services to major Oil & Gas companies in specialties like: Mechanical, Electricity and Instrumentation or Automation, Turbines-Pumps.
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors.
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance.
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance.
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations.
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative.
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures.
- Capable of maintaining good interpersonal relations with the ability to work with a multi-national workforce.
- Respect and apply QHSSE rules and procedures.
- In his discipline, he/she is in charge to.
- Organize and perform on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility.
- Assist the Preparation / planning team by giving anytechnical support for preparation of the jobs in hisdiscipline.
- Manage interventions and prepare the technical reports related to the field.
- Is responsible of the specific tools of his team. (quantity and availability)
- Take in charge the systems / equipment under his/her responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
- Identify recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyze them and suggest improvements.
- Ensure that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occursproperly within his teams, and actively participates in the OJT /assessment program.
- Identify any recurring problems related to the availability orquality of spare parts.
- Keep a critical eye on current preventive mainte
- Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- BOSIET Certificate.
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP
- Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.,
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online