SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Turnaround Planning Engineer
Location: Lagos (with possible mission offshore)
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract Duration: 1 year renewal
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- He is responsible for preparation and planning of Shutdown.
- He ensures that operations are prepared in strict accordance with the COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice.
- Plans Shutdown operations taking into account the spare parts and resources.
- Anticipates, plans and requests the logistical means necessary for smooth operations, taking the various constraints into account when planning and carrying out operations
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Takes part in daily, weekly and co-ordination meetings,
- Identifies, in the preparatory stage of maintenance works, any delicate operations and ensures that proper studies of the risks involved are carried out beforehand,
- Keeps a critical eye on shutdown programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Verifies the quality of his planning by frequent checks.
He should possess the following:
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
- Strong Knowledge in Primavera,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English, French as an advantage.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- Strong Knowledge in Primavera.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture
- Be part of Major Project going to mobilize up to 700pax.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online