US Embassy Recruitment 2022 portal opens for latest Jobs Vacancies and Careers The U.S. Embassy Jobs Recruitment is open till deadline. US Embassy Vacancies | U.S. Mission Jobs are open to FSLC, SSCE, OND, HND, BSc / BA and Masters degree holders. (Graduates and non graduates with) Apply Here via U.S. Embassy career vacancies & Job Recruitment Portal.
U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2022
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various vacant positions.
Requirements for U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission) Job Vacancies:
- Candidates must possess the required qualifications.
- Relevant years of experience where applicable.
- NOTE: Refer to the advertised positions for comprehensive requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Lagos, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- Hiring Preference Selection Process: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
Hiring Preference Order:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
U.S Embassy Recruitment Important Info
- Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
- ** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
- For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
- We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
Vacancies / How to Apply (Job Portal) for U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission) Recruitment 2022
To view the latest vacancies and job recruitment at United State Embassy, click “Proceed to U.S. Embassy Job Vacancies” button below:
Application Closing Date for US Embassy Vacancies
As stated in the Job Details
- MTN Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY (Entry-level Graduate & Exp. Jobs)
- Japan Tobacco International (JTI) Recruitment 2022 Job Application Portal
- Jumia Recruitment 2022 Application Portal (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
- Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria (Caritas Nigeria) Recruitment 2022 Job Application Portal
- African Alliance Plc Recruitment 2022 / 2023 Job Vacancies
- Genesis Cinemas Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal (SSCE, Diploma, Degree)
*For more info please refer to the U.S Embassy Recruitment Portal