Apply for the latest U.S Embassy | U.S Consulate General Jobs Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing vacancies recruitment for U.S Embassy jobs in Nigeria for SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, MSc degree holders / graduates.
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
U.S Embassy | U.S Consulate General Jobs Recruitment 2021
The U.S Embassy & U.S Consulate General recruit qualified candidates for different positions. The recruitment or employment of staff members and their placement thereafter are transparently done and in accordance with relevant laws.
Qualifications for U.S Embassy Jobs Vacancies 2021
Qualifications and Evaluations: This is considered under the following categories:
- Requirements: Candidates must posses the minimum relevant requirements.
- Prior Work Experience
- Job Knowledge
- Language Proficiency
- Skills and abilities
Applications that do not meet the required minimum qualifications will not be scored. Candidates meeting the required qualifications for the position will be evaluated based on information presented in the application.
NOTE: The requirements vary depending on the job position, but some are basic
- Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- DRC Recruitment 2021 | Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Jobs Vacancies
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Job Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Recruitment – OND, HND, BSc, Masters)
- Eat N Go Recruitment 2021
- Airtel Recruitment 2021
U.S Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will be considered regardless of age, race, color, sex, creed, national origin, lawful political affiliation, non-disqualifying handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, affiliation with an employee organization, or other non-merit factor. Management may consider the following when determining successful candidacy: nepotism, conflicts of interest, budget, and residency status
Benefits and Other Info
As a matter of policy, and as appropriate, a PSC is normally authorized the following benefits and allowances
- Health Insurance
- Annual Salary Increase (if applicable)
- Annual and Sick leave
- Annual Bonus
Allowances (as applicable):
- Transportation Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Miscellaneous Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Eligible applicants are required to complete this on-line application process and submit any applicable required documents by 11:59 p.m. GMT on the closing date of this announcement.
- Please note that all required documents must be received by the closing date online, and that we will determine your eligibility and qualifications based solely on the material received by the closing date.
- Current Resume
- Relevant Certificates
- NYSC Certificate
- University Degree Certificate
- List of References
- After the closing date for receipt of applications, all applications will initially be screened for conformity with minimum requirements and a shortlist of applicants developed. Applications from candidates which do not meet the required selection criteria will not be considered.
- A committee will be convened to review the shortlisted applications and evaluate them in accordance with the evaluation criteria as stated above. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No response will be sent to unsuccessful applicants.
- For More Info: HR Section 000-000-0000 [email protected]
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
- In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
U.S. EMBASSY VACANCIES
The U.S Embassy and the U.S Consulate General are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions. To view all the latest recruitment and vacancies at the U.S. Embassy, click “proceed to U.S Embassy vacancies” button below: