Apply for the latest UAC Foods Recruitment 2021 as Portal opens for the ongoing jobs / vacancies recruitment for UAC jobs in Nigeria 2021.
UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
UAC Foods Limited operates in the food sector of the economy as the leading producer of snacks, beverages and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment 2021
- IOM Recruitment 2021 | International Organization for Migration (IOM) Jobs Vacancies
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment
- Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- DRC Recruitment 2021 | Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Jobs Vacancies
UAC Foods Recruitment 2021
UAC is determined and dedicated to the imperative need for business expansion necessitated by the growing demand for its products and services. Hence, the need for time to time recruitment of staff.
Requirements for UAC Foods Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are expected to possess relevant qualifications.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Energetic and passionate about the job.
- Ability to be a team leader, inspire others and work well with range of people within and outside the business
- Work well under pressure
- Be a good listener and pay attention to details
- Sound Analytical skills with strong commercial awareness / knowledge
- And others as maybe required for the position.
UAC FOODS VACANCIES
UAC Foods is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for various positions. To view all the latest UAC recruitment, click the “proceed to UAC vacancies” below: