Apply for the latest UBA Recruitment 2022 jobs vacancies and careers via UBA job recruitment portal for ongoing career positions for Bank Jobs in Nigeria 2022 – SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, Masters, others.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 20 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA ranks high in the Nigerian banking industry with operations in the following African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
UBA Recruitment 2022 Career Job Application Details
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is currently recruiting suitably qualified and goal oriented candidates for various positions nationwide. Kindly read through to proceed to the latest UBA vacancies and application portal.
RELATED TO UBA Career Recruitment
- PZ Cussons Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal (Diploma, Degree – Any Discipline)
- JMG Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Jobs Application Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) 2023 / 2024 Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for UBA Job Recruitment
- Candidate MUST possess the required qualifications.
- Relevant years of experience where applicable.
- Other requirements peculiar to the desired job position.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
APPLY HERE on UBA Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Application Portal
To view all the latest UBA Job Recruitment, full details and Application Portal, Please click on the button below:
*For more on details, please refer UBA Recruitment Portal.