Apply for the latest UBA Recruitment 2022 jobs vacancies via UBA job recruitment portal for ongoing career positions / Jobs in Nigeria 2022. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 20 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA ranks high in the Nigerian banking industry with operations in the following African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
UBA Recruitment 2022 Career Job Application Details
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is currently recruiting suitably qualified and goal oriented candidates for various positions nationwide. Kindly read through to proceed to the latest UBA vacancies and application portal.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- NYSC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY
- Norrenberger Group Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Portal
- NASENI Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Portal | National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure
- JMG Limited Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Sahara Group Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
Requirements for UBA Recruitment
- Candidate MUST possess the required qualifications.
- Relevant years of experience where applicable.
- Other requirements peculiar to the desired job position.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
To view all the latest UBA Job Recruitment, full details and Application Portal, Please click on the button below: