Apply for the latest Uber Recruitment 2021 jobs, career vacancies via Uber jobs / career Recruitment portal for ongoing jobs in Nigeria 2021.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
Uber Recruitment 2021
Title: Senior Operations & Logistics Manager – Driver (West Africa)
About The Role
- Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow the region
- The Senior Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on our growth in West Africa through the growth and optimization of the driver population on Uber’s platform. This is a critical role within the organisation that would develop and lead Uber’s driver growth strategy across the SSA region.
What The Candidate Will Do
- Develop and lead our top of funnel & conversion strategy for drivers across the SSA region with a strong focus on West Africa, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and execute upon the driver investment strategy across supply channels
- Driver Acquisition: Management and optimization of existing and experimentation with new acquisition channels
- Analytics: You will lead the thinking and the standardization of how we segment our partner base by demographics, geography, and historical behavior in order to drive an efficient and cost-effective growth of total engagement on the platform
- This role will also be heavily involved in strategic projects across the SSA region such as new market and product launches.
- Skillfully manage multiple projects while embracing the fast pace of our company
- Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021 (SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BS, MS and PhD holders)
- SAP Young Professionals Program Recruitment 2021
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 / 2022 (Any discipline)
- FBNQuest Recruitment 2021
- Stockgap Fuels Limited Recruitment 2021 Oil & Gas Jobs (Up to N900k monthly)
- Total Data Recruitment
Requirements for Uber Jobs Recruitment
What The Candidate Will Need
- At least 4 years professional experience with a background in engineering, finance, computer science or consulting
- Analytical rigor: You’ll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world. We use data to inform our decisions.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets and some dashboarding/data visualization tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with messy data to identify opportunities and uncover interesting insights about our products and customers.
- Problem solving: Being able to tackle issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic, common sense and data. Identifying the root cause of a problem as opposed to focusing on the symptoms.
- Good communication and collaboration skills: You are good at working with diverse teams, understanding different perspectives and building solutions together. You also feel comfortable dealing with external stakeholders like regulators and business partners across the region.
- Strategic Mindset: You are comfortable in the detail, but are also able to see the bigger picture and pivot strategically as the environment around you changes
- Creative solutions driven mindset and optimism: You have an operational mindset and strong drive for improvement to work to make Uber a better experience for all users. You see failure as an opportunity to learn and do things better.
- Ability to travel across Sub Saharan Africa as required
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for Uber Recruitment 2021
All candidates should Click Here to apply.