Apply for the latest UBTH Recruitment 2021 jobs, career vacancies via University of Benin Teaching Hospital UBTH job recruitment portal. UBTH Residency Training Programme
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) as a tertiary health facility came into being in 1973 following the enactment of an edict (number 12). As the sixth of the 1st generation Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria, it was established to complement her sister institution, University of Benin.
UBTH Recruitment 2021
Title: Residency Training Programme
Location: Benin, Edo
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Residency Training Programme of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital in the following disciplines / posts:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Child Health
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Morbid Anatomy (Histopathology)
- Mental Health
- Community Health
- Family Medicine
- Orthopedics & Traumatology / Burns & Plastics
- Maxillofacial Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontics Dentistry
- Oral Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral Pathology & Medicine.
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Data Entry Assistant, Knowledge Hub at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2021
- Interswitch Group Recruitment – (Diploma, Degree)
- MainOne Cable Recruitment 2021 (Exp. & Intern Jobs – Diploma & Degree) Multiple Positions
- Oxford International Group Recruitment 2021 Vacancies (NCE, Diploma, Degree)
Qualifications for UBTH Job Recruitment 2021
- Candidate for the post of Registrar II in any of the specialties must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University (by MDCN) plus the Primary Fellowship Certificate in the intended course of study.
- In addition to the above, candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or possess Exemption letter, whichever is applicable.
This is as applicable in the Federal Civil Service of the Federation.
Application Deadline: Aug 31, 2021
How to Apply for UBTH Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain their Application Forms from “The Human Resources Division” between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm weekdays only.
Completed Application Forms should be returned either by post or hand to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 1111, Benin City,
Interview: Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend an interview on the date above in the Hospital’s VIP Lounge.