The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI / UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have a Degree / Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.