Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer (Habaripay)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for creating, developing and enhancing design solutions.
- In this role you will work collaboratively with the technology team to provide cutting edge designs and solutions.
- To be successful in this role, candidate should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Produce high-fidelity UI solutions from concept to execution
- Translate high-level product ideas or business requirements into intuitive, functional, clean and aesthetic user interfaces
- Brainstorm multiple possible solutions by creating rough wire frames and interactive prototypes
- Take initial wireframe through all visual design stages including creating of high-fidelity mock-ups
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to peers, leadership and stakeholders
- Receive and discuss user feedback with product managers, helping prioritizing key user problems
- Work autonomously or with minimal supervision and review and exercise independent judgement during design phases
- Defend design decisions taken during the design process
- Help maintain company visual standards an define best practice in user design methodologies.
Requirements and Qualification
- OND or HND in Computer Science
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in same or similar role
- Proficient ICT skills
- Experience in the financial service sector will be an advantage
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work in a team.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online