UKEAS Nigeria Recruitment: Apply for Content Marketing Officer at United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS). UKEAS Vacancies. International NGO jobs in Nigeria. United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Nigeria, as well as a base in the UK.
UKEAS Nigeria Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Officer
- Vacancy Ref. Num: UKEAS 10: 20
- Location: UKEAS Nigeria ( Ikeja Office)
- Department: Marketing
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Write and manage SEO optimized content for UKEAS partner universities’ marketing campaigns
- Develop, write, and deliver persuasive copy for the digital platforms, blogs, website, email marketing campaigns and videos that communicates UKEAS brand and services, drives lead generation, and optimally ensures conversion.
- Writing clear and creative marketing copies to promote our services/events
- Build a creative content calendar; coordinate with graphics editor to ensure brand standards
- Support in the development and design of digital, web, and print marketing materials
- Optimize website and all content for better reach and research markets and competitors to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Influence content strategy by working with the marketing team, counsellors, university representatives and other staff to identify and fulfil content needs for all stages of the customer journey.
- Editing and proof-reading all content to maintain proper grammar and structure
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Support the marketing team in delivering agreed activities and other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Skills and Qualifications for UKEAS Nigeria Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years professional experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization and Ms Office.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Digital or content marketing experience a plus
- Experienced in Blogging, Vlogging and conversant with keyword research
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, SEO tools etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
Application Closing Date
Thursday; 3rd September, 2020.
How to Apply for UKEAS Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one pdf document, not separate pls) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: [email protected]. Kindly indicate position as e-mail title i.e. Content Marketer.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted