Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Undergradate HR Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
As a HR Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post and update job ads from job boards and career pages.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Address employee queries about benefits and other matters.
- Participate in organizing team building events and other activities.
- Support Learning & Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement initiatives andactivitiesin all other HR functions.
- Ensure staff files are up to date.
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Integrity, confidentiality, trustworthiness and ability to work in a team.
- Attention to detail.
You’d enjoy the following benefits:
- Staff bus
- Remote + In-Office
- Coffee Machine
- Lounge with games (Including PS4).
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This Internship is unpaid and is for only undergraduates seeking to gain experience in HR.