Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Undergraduate Enterprise Engineering Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
As an Enterprise Support Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Support PC hardware components, Operating system, and application software
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and handle IT-related documentation.
- Assist in handling data migration duties.
- Maintain open communication and positive working relationships with staff.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Testing and implementing new technology.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Candidates possess a minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Experience working with a ticketing system e.g Atlassian Jira Service Desk.
- Knowledge of SaaS Solutions – Google workspace, Microsoft 365 Suite, Slack and Zoom.
- Experience with Windows 10 OS (MAC OS is a Plus).
- Knowledge of Linux administration and web server configuration is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Networking Terms – DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN.
- Technical support for the network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- Scripting for automation using Powershell.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusion.
- Ability to code or script well in at least one language.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills, Creativity, Judgement and good decision making.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills, Customer Service
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.