Apply for the latest UN Jobs Vacancies as UNDP Recruitment Portal opens for the ongoing 2021 recruitment. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations’ global development network. It advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves. It provides expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations.
Headquartered in New York City, the status of UNDP is that of an executive board within the United Nations General Assembly. The UNDP is funded entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states. The organization operates in 177 countries, where it works with local governments to meet development challenges and develop local capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
UNDP Recruitment 2021
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently recruiting suitably qualified, result oriented and energetic candidates to join its amazing team in various positions.
- UN Women Recruitment 2021 Jobs
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Krystal Digital Solutions Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment
- Candidates must possess relevant qualifications.
- Required years of experience where applicable.
- Good computer skills where applicable.
- Proven experience in interaction with a variety of stakeholders (communities, government, CSO, donors, UN agencies, local government, etc. for effective liaison, synergy and coherence in the preparation and delivery of project’s activities
- Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training where applicable.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, required
- Should be willing and able to travel widely within the country
- Ability to perform a broad range of activities aimed at effective and efficient functioning, including dealing with multiple and routine tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work.
- Assesses work with critical eye
- Ability to persuade others to follow.
- Takes responsibility for and ensures high quality of own work
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction.
- Understands personal and team roles, responsibilities and objectives
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform .
- Reliably and consistently listens and interprets information and instruction correctly
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement.
- Meets goals and timelines for team deliverables
Development Planning and Monitoring:
- Ability to develop business and planning processes at the national and local level and the ability to apply to strategic and/or practical situations.
Sustainable Development Goals:
- Knowledge of the Sustainable Development Goals and the ability to apply to strategic and/or practical situations.
- Ability to try out / test new ways of engagement and communications.
- Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things
NOTE: The above requirements may not apply to all positions and not comprehensive as well. Each position has its peculiar requirements which supersede the once stated above.
To view all the latest jobs vacancies recruitment at UNDP, requirements and application portal, click “apply for UNDP vacancies here” button below:
Important Information / Notice
- *Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- All posts in the SC categories are subject to local recruitment.
- UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
- The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.