Apply for ongoing UNICEF Recruitment 2023 careers jobs vacancies. The latest jobs are available via UNICEF Application portal. The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund UNICEF recruitment is open to all qualified candidates. Apply NOW for the ongoing recruitment through the official UNICEF portal for latest International Jobs 2023 – SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, Masters, others.
UNICEF Recruitment 2023 Jobs Details
UINICEF vacancies are open to all qualified candidates irrespective of your location depending on your qualifications and drive. We will provide you with all you need to know concerning the UNICEF Vacancies including the current recruitment, career opportunities, job requirements and UNICEF recruitment portal.
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund UNICEF is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates. Scroll down to view all latest Jobs and apply accordingly.
Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2023
- Candidates are expected to possess the minimum basic qualifications
- Years of relevant experience where applicable.
- PLEASE refer to the available UNICEF Job Recruitment details for comprehensive requirements.
TIPS for Successful UNICEF Career:
For every Child, you demonstrate:
- UNICEF’s Core Values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability (CRITA) underpin everything we do and how we do it.
- During the recruitment process, we test candidates following the competency framework. Familiarize yourself with our competency framework and its different levels: competency framework here.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- We offer a wide range of benefits to our staff, including paid parental leave, breastfeeding breaks and reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. UNICEF strongly encourages the use of flexible working arrangements.
- UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination.
- UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles.
- All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
- Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history.
- Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
UNICEF Career Job Applicants should note:
- UNICEF’s active commitment towards diversity and inclusion is critical to deliver the best results for children. For this position, eligible and suitable female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Issuance of a visa by the host country of the duty station, which will be facilitated by UNICEF, is required for IP positions.
- Appointments may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID).
- Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
APPLY HERE on UNICEF Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal
To view full details, requirements and UNICEF Career Portal, please click on the button below:
Strictly as stated
- PZ Cussons Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal (Diploma, Degree – Any Discipline)
- JMG Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Jobs Application Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) 2023 / 2024 Scholarship Scheme
*For further enquiries, please refer to UNICEF Recruitment Portal 2023.