Apply for ongoing UNICEF Recruitment 2022 careers jobs vacancies via UNICEF Jobs Recruitment portal. The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) career jobs are open to all qualified candidates. Apply NOW through the official UNICEF Recruitment portal for latest International Jobs 2022 – SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, Masters, others.
About UNICEF Recruitment
UINICEF vacancies are open to all qualified candidates irrespective of your location depending on your qualifications and drive. We will provide you with all you need to know concerning the UNICEF Vacancies including the current recruitment, career opportunities, job requirements and UNICEF recruitment portal.
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Jobs Details
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund UNICEF is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates. Scroll down to view all latest Jobs and apply accordingly.
Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are expected to possess the minimum basic qualifications
- Years of relevant experience where applicable.
- PLEASE refer to the available UNICEF Job Recruitment details for comprehensive requirements.
TIPS for Successful UNICEF Career:
For every Child, you demonstrate:
- UNICEF’s Core Values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability (CRITA) underpin everything we do and how we do it.
- During the recruitment process, we test candidates following the competency framework. Familiarize yourself with our competency framework and its different levels: competency framework here.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- We offer a wide range of benefits to our staff, including paid parental leave, breastfeeding breaks and reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. UNICEF strongly encourages the use of flexible working arrangements.
- UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination.
- UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles.
- All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
- Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history.
- Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
UNICEF Job Recruitment Applicants should note:
- UNICEF’s active commitment towards diversity and inclusion is critical to deliver the best results for children. For this position, eligible and suitable female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Issuance of a visa by the host country of the duty station, which will be facilitated by UNICEF, is required for IP positions.
- Appointments may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID).
- Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
APPLY HERE on UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Job Application Portal
To view full details, requirements and UNICEF Career Portal, please click on the button below:
Strictly as stated
- MTN Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal – APPLY (Entry-level Graduate & Exp. Jobs)
- Dragnet Solutions Recruitment 2022 / 2023 Job Vacancies Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment 2022 Jobs Portal | Aviation Jobs
- Oilserv Recruitment 2022 Jobs Application Portal
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO (Peak Milk) Recruitment 2022 Job Application Portal
*For more info, please refer to UNCEF Career Recruitment Portal