Apply for the latest UNIJOS Recruitment 2021 | University of Jos UNIJOS Jobs / vacancies as portal opens for ongoing UNIJOS recruitment and careers – HND, BSc, MSc holders.
The University of Jos (UNIJOS), a Federal University in Plateau State, central Nigeria invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
UNIJOS Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Director of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Location: Jos, Plateau
- The Director of ICT shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the effective implementation, operation and management of the University’s ICT infrastructure, systems and services ensuring it is ‘fit for purpose’ for the delivery of a robust and cost-effective technology solutions to meet the growing and dynamic needs of a multi-user, multi-campus, complex community.
- The Director will lead in the development and execution of the University’s ICT Strategy which will support and be aligned to, the University’s strategic plans and goals, meeting the requirements of the academic units, management and service departments, staff and particularly the students to ensure the University benefits from the competitive advantages that ICT has to offer.
- In that role, the Director of ICT will report to the Vice-Chancellor to create an effective IT driven organization that is cohesive, forward-looking, service-oriented, and keenly focused on the changing needs of the University.
- The person to be appointed must demonstrate broad and in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in successfully managing complex ICT infrastructure, systems and applications.
- He / She must demonstrate high levels of credibility, honesty, initiative and commitment to integrity.
- The person will provide leadership within the ICT team and other units of the University and therefore must be able to lead, organize, supervise, motivate and work as part of a team.
- He / She must also demonstrate extensive and in-depth knowledge of the University system.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must possess the following:
- A good first Degree in a relevant area of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering
- A Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Membership of the Computer Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) or equivalent and any of the following Professional Bodies
- Nigerian Computer Society (NCS)
- British Computer Society (BCS)
- Professional Certifications in at least any two (2) of the following: Project Management; Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL); Data Centre Management; Cloud, Virtualization and Server Administration; Networking Professional; Information Systems Security Professional; Ethical Hacking; Solutions Expert; Software Development; CompTIA
- Candidates should have a minimum of twenty (20) years cognate experience in managing complex CT projects.
Conditions of Service
- The general conditions of service are as obtainable in the Nigerian University System, subject to continuous satisfactory performance, the appointment is for a period of five (5) years and the person may have his / her tenure extended for a further period of one (1) year and no more.
N4,058,262.40 – N5,31 6,520.20 / Annum (CONTISS 15)
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021 (Offshore & Onshore)
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- Powersoft Integrated Solutions Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 – OND, HND, BSc
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Service Associates at a Reputable Commercial Bank – Workforce Group
Job Title: Director, Internal Audit
Location: Jos, Plateau
Job Type: Full time.
- The Director of Internal Audit is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day evaluation, internal control and performance audit of the University.
- The Director of Audit ensures that the system strictly adheres to financial regulations and governance processes so as to engender transparency, accountability and efficiency in the system. The Director is not only a watchdog, but also a guide dog.
- A good first degree in either Accounting / Economics or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting.
- Membership of any of the following professional Accountancy bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Candidates should have at least (twenty) 20 years cognate post qualification experience in a University or similar institution.
- The candidate also must be a serving officer not below the rank of Deputy Director of Audit.
Condition of Service
- As applicable in Federal Universities
UNIJOS Recruitment Application Closing Date
24th March, 2021.
Method of Application for UNIJOS Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should address and send their typewritten Application Letter and CV in Twenty (20) copies to:
University of Jos,
Jos, Plateau State.
- Applicants should give names of three (3) referees at least two (2) of whom should be competent enough to attest to the candidates’ professional / academic standing and character
- Candidates should request their referees to send their confidential report direct to the address above.