Apply for the ongoing recruitment 2020 in the UBA recruitment as portal opens for latest banking jobs and vacancies in Nigeria. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Banking Tech Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Troubleshoot and escalate Mobile Banking and related applications challenges.
- Generate and analyse trends, successes and failure rates on all related applications.
- Fetch logs, analyze same and escalate as appropriate
- Attend to and all users’ complaints from customers.
- Carry out resource utilization checks and preventive monitoring of applications to avert imminent failure of applications.
- Carryout routine and preventive maintenance on all systems
- Carry Systems and application checks and ensure logs are cleared routinely on all systems.
- Apply changes to configuration on applications upon necessary approvals.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online