Apply for ongoing United Geophysical Recruitment 2021 jobs vacancies for oil and gas jobs in Nigeria via United Geophysical job recruitment United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
United Geophysical Recruitment 2021 Oil and Gas Jobs
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk and control management with respect to operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with Company and statutory regulations.
- Conduct Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areasrequiring management intervention to prevent fraud, embezzlement, misappropriation, misuse and wastage
- Conduct Audit tests and investigations as designed by the Senior Internal Auditor.
- Prepares and Submit Monthly Internal Audit Reports to the Audit Committee for review.
- Ensure Complete Closure of Agreed Audit Committee Corrective Action Points.
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures.
- Carry out periodic inventory count for all sections of the Crew operations.
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets.
- Review of all non-cash payables, including suppliers, payroll, taxation and other payables.
- Verify all items supplied before they are taken into storage for subsequent use.
- Review Sub-Contractor payrolls.
- Review Hired Assets’ time sheets and Line workers’ time sheet.
- Verify all PPE issues and Check compliance to HSE rules for Workers.
- External Verifications and Effective Market Price Surveys
- Carryout any other Ad-hoc Functions as required by the Audit Committee
- 9mobile Vacancies / Jobs Recruitment 2021
- CWAY Group Recruitment 2021
- WAEC Economics Questions 2021 and Answers 2021 (FREE) – Theory and Objective Economics 2021
- Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021
- Shared Services Specialist at Qatar Airways
- Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 (Exp. & Trainee Jobs)
Key Requirements for United Geophysical Job
- Minimum of Second-Class University Degree or an HND in Accounting or other related discipline.
- Professional Certifications such as; ACA, ACCA, CISA will be an added advantage.
- Proven record as an Internal Auditor, coupled with experience of Sage accounts package.
- Minimum of 2 years and above experience in Internal Audit Function.
- High level of integrity and demonstrable professionalism.
- Knowledge of auditing and legal standards within an upstream Oil/Gas company would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail, excellent analytical skills in a fast-paced environment combined with sound independent judgement.
- Willingness to travel and operate in challenging environments.
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft office
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2021.
How to Apply for United Geophysical Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.