The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is a United Nations office with the purpose to guard refugees, violently dismissed communities and stateless people, and support in their deliberate repatriation, local union or resettlement to a third country
Title: UNHCR Internship Program 2020 (Paid Internship)
- Host Country: Sweden
- Host Organization: UNHCR
- Internship Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Internship Duration: 4-6 Months
- Start Date: September 1st, 2020
Following benefits will be provided to the Internees during UNHCR Internship 2020-2021:
- An opportunity to work with the United Nations.
- Experience of working with the renowned organization of the World.
- Monthly Stipend of USD 1000 for unsponsored interns.
To apply for UN Internship, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate’s English Communication skills must be excellent.
- Have a good knowledge of Refugee Issues.
- Good writing skills.
- Candidate applying for the UNHCR Internship 2020 must have a degree in Media Studies, Migration Studies, Journalism, Political Science, International Relation, or Development Studies.
- Candidate having experience with a newspaper article, local association or group, journalism student, etc. are highly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, you need to submit an online application form via email. To apply for UNHCR Internship 2020-2021, you will need to provide the following documents to Tilda Norsten” [email protected]
- An updated resume/CV.
- Completed UNHCR Personal History Form.
- Motivation Letter of one page.
May 29th, 2020