University of Lagos (UNILAG) Recruitment for UniHOLD: Apply for UNILAG Job & Vacancies for UniHold. University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD) is the administrative fulcrum of all income generating businesses of the University of Lagos. It was established to reposition, restructure, manage and coordinate these companies for profitability and enhanced corporate performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Recruitment for UniHOLD
Job Title: Account Executive
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute pension, taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Manage the cash flow of the company.
- Liaise with the sales officers and credit control officer in timely collection of receivables.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- BSc in Accounting or related course
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Must have enrolled for or currently running a Professional Certification (ICAN, ACCA)
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.