Apply for latest Upfield Nigeria (Blue Band) Recruitment 2020 as job portal opens for ongoing recruitment via Upfield career website.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
Upfield Nigeria Recruitment
Job Title: Head of Sales
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Reports to (role): General Manager, West Africa
- The role of Head of Sales is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales performance.
- The Head of Sales is an integral part of the business and this role involves the management of external partners and collaborations with numerous internal departments to achieve business goals.
The Head of Sales Nigeria role will oversee the overall sales function for the Nigeria Market and will perform the following;
- Deliver the growth plan for all regions in the country
- Bring local businesses in line with agreed category, country, and customer plans
- Build strong relationships with Customers for mutual business benefit
- Develop local sales team to ensure leadership within local market
- Prepare sales organization for new and rapidly changing market realities
- Simplify sales structure, processes, and standards in line with agreed operating framework
- Attract and build best sales talent and build strong succession plans.
- Bring the customer alive in the business in all other business functions.
Create a high performing and integrated sales organization in country in line with principles of go to market organizational model and benchmark targets:
- Deliver on Annual Plan
- Continuously improve Customer relations (profitability, growth of share, loyalty, satisfaction, etc)
- Champion Joint Business Planning excellence
- Champion Consumer / Shopper Insight excellence
- Develop Customers based on Local P&L responsibility to optimize footprint in these customers the market
- Build and develop key sales talent
- Champion the turnaround of the country organization into a customer and shopper driven organization
- Lead pilots of new innovative channels/ ways to get to consumers and bring successful pilots to maturity
The Head of Sales role will interface with the following stakeholders:
- Leadership team
- Supply Chain
- External – Key Distributors, Key Accounts
- 10+ years of business experience
- Strong cross-functional understanding and experience
- At least two or three leadership roles in Customer Development
- Marketing experience
- Proven People Management experience
- Broad experience and proven track record working in different market conditions, for different customers.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply for Upfield Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should