Oaklands and Johnson Limited, a world-class Advertising and Experiential marketing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experinced Client Service and Growth Manager to oversee the relationships with a portfolio of our clients.
- This person should have the abiliity to create strong long-term relationships, advocate for our client’s success, coordinate cross functionally with internal teams and discover mutually beneficial new business opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- If you like working with people, using technology to solve business problems,experience managing clients and you are passionate about the agency world; we want to meet you.
- Egbin Power Plc Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- CBN Recruitment 2021 | Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for a portfolio of clients.
- Engage clients actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in our agency.
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone and Linkedln to educate them on our agency’s services and sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Qualify prospects tpo determine whether or not they are good fit.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Learn our offerings inside and out and be able to reference key case study examples to good fit prospects.
- Collaborate with othe rinternal teams to ensure adoption and successful renewal.
- Monitor client health and build associated risk mitigation plans.#
- Resolve client inquiries by aligning them with the right resources.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clent account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Assist with chalenging clientrequests or issue escalations as needed.
- Establishing positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Analyse customer insights, customer trends, effectiveness of campaigns and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and optimize growth for managed brands.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Working in partnership with the ATL, BTL and Digitl team, developing creative direction and experiential engagement ideas to meet clients objectives.
- Evaluate competitive landscape of company’s competitors to monitor strenghts, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Communicate with teams on scheduling of projects.
- Work with Leaders across all departments in providing marketijng support as needed in the execution of their duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.