Job Recruitment at UBA United Bank for Africa Plc. Apply now via the official UBA recruitment portal.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
LATEST UBA VACANCY
Job Title: Head of Financial Control
About the Job
- Drive periodical revisions to UBA Group Accounting Policies and Operational Manual in line with revisions of existing IFRSs or issuance of new IFRSs
- Drive all GL maintenance activities including regular GL and account proofs reviews Groupwide
- Conduct periodic review of Group finance systems and processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Produce accurate and timely monthly, interim and annual Group and Bank Financial Statements (with adequate notes/disclosures) which are in line with IFRS Groupwidev
- Drive the external audit process of the Group; including all admin-related issues on the Bank’s external audit exercise
- Applicant must have ACCA/ACA.
Application Closing Date