Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vendor Reconciliation Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To ensure total compliance of Account Payable transactions to Company’s policies and procedures and strict adherence to the regional DOA.
- Ensure that all Operating Expenditure (OPEX) transactions posted for Network, Marketing, IT, S&D, CSD, VAS, B&C, CSR, HR, Legal and Admin are captured appropriately in the correct account codes
- Ensure that all booked invoices are reversed from the prior period accruals accurately
- Ensure that all accrual expense booked for the month have verifiable back-up scheduled as forwarded by the User Group.
- Ensure timely submission of validated user group input to ACE.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of review decks for Network, Marketing, IT, S&D, CSD, VAS, B&C, CSR, HR, Legal and Admin Expenses.
- Follow up with vendors to obtain SOA for reconciliation and forward all SOA received to ACE
- Ensure reconciliation are done in line with group policy and Opco Target for reconciliation
- Follow up to ensure NDC are obtained for all reconciliation done
- Follow up to ensure reconciliation open issues do not age above above 30 days
- Ensure timely preparation of DTR and AG Alignment Schedule
- Ensure that all adhoc reporting requirement for Account Payable as requested by the Group is performed within two (2) days of request. Where this is not possible an escalation is required.
- Ensure Balance Sheet Reconciliation is done for all allocated accounts
- Ensure timely submission of intercompany debit note to HQ
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of clearing account t
- Ensure timely submission of auditors schedules
- Attend to queries raised by auditors during internal and external audit;
- Ensure that all Provision for expenses do not age beyond 90 days without any escalation.
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations for allocated accounts
- Ensure account clean-up for reconciling items arising from balance sheet reconciliation.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- University Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Chartered Accountant: ACCA / ACA
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in Financial Accounting
- Adept user of Accounting packages; Sage Line 500 , Oracle ERP and ASI
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Communication(Oral & Written) and Inter-personal skills.
- Detail Oriented and Analytical.
- Spontaneous and logical.
- Strong ethics.
- High Discipline and professionalism.
- Self-Motivated and Passionate.
- Team player.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online