Wandel International is the flagship company of the Simba Group, operating in Nigeria since 1988. The company is home to some of Nigeria’s best loved brands, and leaders in their respective industries. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions.
We are looking for the services of outstanding, committed and self-motivated professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President, Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing marketing plans to create brand awareness and enhance brand equity through ATL and BTL activities.
- Monitoring Marketing related budgets and improving the quality of marketing campaigns to ensure return on investment.
- Capable of managing multiple brands and provides strategic direction to the team for brand positioning, growth strategy, digital marketing campaigns, social media activities, media strategy, design and marketing analytics.
- Create strategic initiatives with different product team for customer acquisition and retention.
- Building relationships with media agencies and external stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Versatility in content preparation for press briefing and media articles
- Preparation of marketing reports
- Conducting market surveys to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company objectives.
- Applicants should have minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience and preference will be given to those who have worked with multinational organizations.
- Post-graduate qualifications with specialization in Marketing Management from premium business schools.
- N1,500,000 monthly.
- An attractive compensation package matching with Industry standard will be offered to the right candidates. Persons presently earning less than N18,000,000 per annum need not apply for this position.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.