Compugeen is a premier value-added service company and technology solutions provider in Africa, Europe and North America with presence in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Dubai, United Kingdom, United State and Canada We are a fast-paced global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile,& point-of-sale payments and help them make payments seamlessly from their accounting system with robust bank reconciliation function.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visa Consultant
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications.
- They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Provide Necessary Information to Clients on all Immigration Rules Pertaining to the Country of Visit or employment as necessary
- Advise Clients on the best way to obtain work permit and other visa approvals by providing the current process well in Advance
- Intimate all the legal procedures that surround the immigration regulations without fail and provide assistance in any legal procedure to be fulfilled by the clients
- Read and translate all the immigration documents so that the clients can understand and decipher all the immigration rules before processing any application
- Help clients in filling immigration papers with the respective consulate and also assist in follow up of the status from time to time
- Provide counseling to clients on the procedure that are required to be followed for attending the immigration interview
- Represent the clients on the procedure that are required to be followed for attuning the immigration interview
- Represent the client when necessary for any immigration proceedings and take care of all legal issues as may be necessary
- Providing a proper check list of all the document necessary for immigration such as passport, visa, permit etc to clients before initiating the immigration processing.
- Conduct surveillance on the various documents to ensure that clients are submitting genuine documents and report all fake documents to the consulate if necessary
- Generating and submitting reports of all the immigration files handled in a month along with statistic to the management of the company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Law, International Relations or related field
- Experience as an Immigration Consultant, preferably with expertise in relocating individuals to more than one country.
- Advanced knowledge of animal relocation procedures.
- Top-notch research, fact-checking, and writing abilities.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Capacity to support worried clients.
- Strict observance of all applicable deadlines.
- Solution-oriented approach to fulfilling duties