United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visualizer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- We are currently seeking a Visualizer. The candidate for this position must be able to produce compelling creative designs.
- He/She must know how to prioritize, have the good organizational skill and pay attention to detail.
- The Visualizer will be responsible for creating and collating designs, and content for internal publications and events.
- Collate content, visualize and storyboard the internally published magazine. Design, with compelling and relevant custom graphics elements, for both print and digital publishing.
- Collate image collaterals from relevant stock photography sites, as well as from in-house event and culture photography.
- Design for Group Culture events: Design thematically relevant compelling graphics for relevant culture events, deployed for both digital platforms (e.g. screensavers, intranet, yammer, email messaging, etc) and experiential use (e.g. event print banners, media walls, tickets, branded shirts, and other collaterals).
- Design for Group newsletters, departmental newsletters, and other relevant and approved inter-departmental communications.
- Design for all internal activations and campaigns: Engaging staff with compelling graphic designs for group-wide activations and campaigns. Designs are created for deployment on all digital platforms and for experiential brand collaterals.
- Creating graphic design solutions for day-to-day use in email messaging, screensaver deployment for top-of-mind awareness, and yammer posts for staff group discussions and information sharing.
- First Degree in Fine Art or any related field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional integrity of the highest level
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and be proactive in on-demand
- Organizational skills
- Multitasking abilities and high level of responsiveness to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Being aware of the latest design trends
- Creative thinking
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationships.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online