WAEC Biology 2021 – REAL & FREE WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2021: WAEC Biology 2021 objective and theory answers for West African Examinations Council (May/June) 2021. WAEC Biology objective and theory answers. For good WAEC result in Biology examination as well as repeated questions for free in this post. You will also understand how WAEC Biology questions are set and how to answer them.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the Biology-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
Many of you usually ask if this is 2021 or previous year questions and answers. Please note that you must keep refreshing this page for the 2021 WAEC Biology until you see – WAEC Biology 2021 questions and answers completed.
Keep refreshing the page for Biology WAEC questions and answers
Please Note that the WAEC 2021 Biology OBJ and theory questions and answers and any other WAEC expo is provided by us for free. We understand that a lot of website charge of collect money from student to provide WAEC expo Biology theory answers to them. WAEC questions and answers are provided for free.
WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2021
You are on this page because you want the 2021 WAEC Biology expo. The question and answers will be posted here during the WAEC Biology examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
WAEC 2021 Biology Answers Loading..
Today’s WAEC Biology OBJ Answers: (2021 Answers)
For Accuracy, Answers will be loaded in this page 2 hours to the main exam.
WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2021 Objectives Answers
- The scientist who introduced binomial nomenclature in the classification of organisms was
A. Charles Darwin
B. Carolus Linnaeus
C. John Ray
D. Louis Pasteur
- Which of the following statements is true about arthropods?
A. Prothorax bears only legs
B. Mesothorax bears only legs
C. Metathorax bears only wings
D. Prothorax bears only wings
- What level of organization is Spirogyra?
A. Organ system
- The streaming movement of cytoplasm within paramecium is known as
- Which of the following organelles is found only in plant cells?
- Active transport differs from diffusion in that active transport
A. Is a very fast process
B. Allows the movement of substances against concentration gradient
. C. Takes places in both light and dark reactions of photosynthesis
D. Occurs in both plant and animal tissues.
The diagrams below are illustration of an experimental set-up to demonstrate a type of tropic response in plants. Study them and answer question 7 and 8
waec biology questions and answers
- The type of response demonstrated is
- The conclusion drawn from the experiment is that
A. Shoots of plants are negatively thigmotropic.
B. Shoots of plants are negatively geotropic.
C. Leaves of plants are positively phototropic.
D. Roots of plants are positively hydrotropic.
- The odontoid process is found on the
A. Axis vertebra
B. Atlas vertebra
C. Thoracic vertebra
D. Sacral vertebra
- A seedling was made to stand in a solution of red ink for three hours and a transverse section of the stem was examined under the microscope. The process being investigated was
A. The importance of micro elements of plants.
B. Ascent of water through the xylem.
C Diffusion of coloured substances.
D. Distribution of food in plants.
- Which of the following structures would carry out respiration?
A. Germinating cowpea.
B. Decolorized leaf
C. Dry leaf.
D. Boiled cowpea
- Which of the following substances is not an excretory product of animals?
A. Carbon dioxide
- An example of homeostasis in living organisms is
A. Cooling effect resulting from evaporation of water from the body surface.
B. Root hairs of a plant growing toward a source of light
C. Changing of the body colour of chameleon to match the colour of the foliage on which it is resting.
D. The release of phosphorus into the phloem of a plant growing in a phosphorus-deficient soil
- Ultrafiltration in the kidney takes place in the
A. Renal vein
C. Loop of Henle
D. Bowman’s capsule
- The thyroid gland is located at the base of the
- Which of the following statements about the response of neurons to stimulus is correct?
A. Neurones respond to stimulus of any strength.
B. Neurones respond to all stimuli applied in rapid succession.
C. Neurones respond more rapidly during the absolute period.
D. Intensity of stimulus must reach a threshold value before the neurones can be excited.
- Which of the following practices may lead to infection of the eye? Use of
A. Contact lenses
B. Convex lenses
C. Biconcave lenses
D. Concave lenses.
- The structures for gaseous exchange in breathing roots are
The diagram below is an illustration of the life cycle of an insect. Study it and answer question 19 and 20
- The adult insect in this life cycle is
- The larva is also known as
- The source of energy required by plants during food production is
- One major difference between plant and animal nutrition is the ability of plants to synthesize
A. Food for plants and animals
B Water for plants
C. Water for animals
D. Food for plants only.
- By what process is starch converted into maltose?
- The ascent of water in tall tree is mainly due to
A. Adhesive forces
B. Transpiration pull
C. Root pressure
D. Cohesive force
- The duodenum of a person was surgically removed. Which of the following substances would have their digestion affected?
A. Starch and protein only
B. Starch and lipids
C. Starch, protein and maltose
D. Starch, protein and lipids.
- Which of the following dental formulae represents the dentition in rabbits?
A. 12/1 C 0/0 P 3/2 M 2/3
B. 1 2/2 C 1/1 P 2/2 M 3/3
C. 1 ½ C 0/0 P 2/3 M 3/3
D.1 2/1 C 0/1 P 3/2 M 3/3
The diagram below is an illustration of an experimental set-up to
Demonstrate a property of soil. Study it and answer question 27 and 28
WAEC 2021 Biology Question And Answers SECTION C:
- The property of soil demonstrated is
A. Particle size
- Which of the following statements would be a correct observation at the end of the experiment? Water moves
A. Highest in sandy soil
B. Lowest in loamy soil
C. To the same level in all soil types
D. Highest in clayed soil.
- The most important factor(s) that influence(s) the ecological niche of an organism is/are the
A. Water, light and predator-prey relationship.
B. Food and water availability.
C. Physical environment.
D. Competition for food and space
- The diagram below is an illustration of organisms in an air-tight aquarium. The most important factor needed by the organism is
waec biology expo
A. Light energy
B. Low humidity
- Which of the following instruments is used to determine the turbidity of water?
C. Secchi disc
D. Rain gauge
A. Secondary consumers to decompose.
B. Sun to producers
C. Primary consumers to secondary consumers.
D. Producer to primary consumers.
- Xerophytes have the following characteristics aimed at conserving water except
A. Thick cuticle B. Broad leaf surfaces.
C. Sunken stomata
D. Waxy cuticle
- An association between living organisms in which one lives on and feeds at the expenses of the other is known as
- When large numbers of organisms share limited space and resources, the immediate result is
- Which of the following diseases is caused by a bacterium?
- Conservation of wildlife is necessary mainly because
A. Wild species cannot resist diseases better than their domesticated species.
B. Many predator wild animals help in the control of pests
C. It prevents the extinction of species
D. Many people derive pleasure from observing wild animals.
Two conscious patient X and Y whose blood group genotypes are AO and AB respectively were transfused with blood from the same donor. Patient X immediately showed signs of difficulty in breathing while patient Y showed no negative reaction.
Use the information above to answer questions 38 and 39.
- Patient X and Y were likely transfused with blood of genotype
- What should the hospital have done to prevent patient X from showing the symptom described above? Patient X should have
A. Undergone an agglutination test
B. Been asked for the blood group.
C. Been screened for HIV
D. Undergone malaria test.
- The greatest contribution to genetic studies was made by
A. Gregor Mendel
B. Thomas Morgan
C. Charles Darwin
D. Robert Hooke.
- The exchange of genes between homologous chromosomes is called
A. Crossing over
B. Back cross
C. Test cross
The diagrams below are illustration of the inheritance of coat in mice. J, K, L, M and N are parents. The crosses between two parent mice gave rise to offspring P, Q, R and S. study the diagram and answer question 42 and 43
2020 biology questions and answers
- Which parent mouse is heterozygous for coat colour,
- Which of the offspring are all homozygous?
- Genes that remain linked are those
A. Close to each other on the chromosomes.
B. On the same locus on the chromosomes
C. On the homologous chromosomes
D. Which are allelic pair
- A plant cell has 14 chromosomes prior to mitosis. What is the number of chromosomes in the daughter cells?
- The chemical bonds the bases of the two strands of DNA together is
B. Hydrogen bond
C. Electrovalent bond
D. Covalent bond
The diagram below is an illustration of one of the theories of evolution. Study it and answer questions 47 and 48
WAEC Biology 2021 Questions and Answers Continues
External fertilization is a mode of reproduction in which a male organism’s sperm fertilizes a female organism’s egg outside of the female’s body.
Internal fertilization occurs most often in land-based animals, although some aquatic animals also use this method. There are three ways that offspring are produced following internal fertilization.
(i)the foetus will not get oxygen
(ii)the foetus will not get nutrients.
(iii)waste products from your baby’s blood will not be removed
When the head moves or changes position,the endolymph fluid in the semi-cricular canals moves and stimulates the nerve endings. The nerve endings then transmit the impulses through vestibular to the cerebellum of the brain where the new position at the head is interpreted and the appropriate responses sent to the muscular system to maintain body balance
The middle ear in human can be split into three parts; external, mdiddle and inner. The middle ear lies within the temporal bone, and extends from the tympanic membrane to the lateral wall of the inner ear. The main function of the middle ear is to transmit vibrations from the tympanic membrane to the inner ear via the auditory ossicles.
WAEC Biology Essay Answers 2021
This are sample questions and answers from the previous Biology WAEC examination.
The main answers for 2021 will be loaded in this page 2 hours to the exam time.
WAEC Biology 2021 Questions and Answers
WAEC Biology Questions 2021 and Answers
WAEC Civic Education 2021 Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Financial Account Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Tourism Questions and Answers
- WAEC Catering Craft Practice OBJ AND ESSAY 2021 Questions and Answers
- WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Igbo Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Yoruba Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Catering Craft Practice Practical 2021 Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers 2021
WAEC Biology 2021 theory Answers, WAEC 2021 Biology, 2021 WAEC Biology expo Questions And Answers, Free WAEC Biology 2021 Expo Answer Runs, WAEC 2021 Biology June/July Expo, WAEC 2021/2022 Biology for free, 2021/2022 WAEC Biology Questions And Answers, Correct WAEC 2021 Biology Answers, Verified WAEC 2021 Biology Questions And Answers
if you have any questions about the WAEC Biology Questions and Answers 2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box.